- eat your medicine ( " makan panadol!" )
- rest ( "gi tido awal gih~" )
- go and see the doctor ( "jumpe doktor belum??" )
- drink lots of water ( "minum air byk2~ biar terkencing byk2 takpe~" )
- take a cold shower ( ".....cam ade doktor cakap dulu" )
however~ in certain circurmstances ( like going to see the doctor is seriously mendoukusei here in japan, or if you don`t attend class you`ll be deduct 2 marks -- just happens to be the subject where I always barely pass ) your options lessen.
Being a bright student ( ehem ) b4 I felt asleep ( at 6 in the evening; btw Isyak starts at 5pm ), I bought 2 waters, a can of calpis and a bottle mineral water from the vending machine. Reason?
- I like calpis
- Tab water here in Japan is drinkable, but buying your drinks seems... dunno, responsible?
- they only cost 200yen
Figured that I have figured everything out I finished my can of calpis and sleep; the bottle of mineral water aside me.
A sample of Calpis ( bit different design tho )
Later that night, at 3 am. I woke up, what happen during that time can be told with this conversation:
Angry throat : Dude~ I`m thirsty!! Water dude!!!
Me: Relaxs~ relaxs~ I know you`ll be screaming like that~ I prepared something for you~
Throat ( now relieve ) : Really??? thanks dude! you`re the best!! Where is it??
Me: jya jya! A bottle of mineral water!
Throat ( jumping with joy ) : Yeay!
10 seconds later...
Throat ( tired of waiting ) : Dude, what`s taking so long...?
Throat : you can`t open the lid right?
During that time I imagine what would I do if I were to stuck in a situation like this :
- Ask Calvin to open it for me -- to far of a room
- Ask Ulya to open it for me -- reason above excpet it is not room, it is block now
- Ask Shah to open it -- snoring
- give up -- too thirsty
- Use towel or blanket -- done that
- Use another part of my body that still have energy left
Thus, I came up with a solution to use the strongest bone in my body; the teeth~ Which amazingly works~ ( side note : use your back teeth, the front one is just going to frust you more )
This story teaches us that no matter how far you think ahead, there might still be a hole in your planning, improvise ( Learn from PRISON BREAK ). Or in this case, open the bottle before you go to bed.
( oh, aku perasan bile aku cam sakit, aku rajin bercakap ( same ngan bile aku ngantok ), mintak maap ye sumer~ )
p/s : When I have a high fever I often halucinate things: Amongst the hallucinations (that I remembers ) goes like these:
- tadika to elementary : A giant pendulum of thread that slowly accumulates and keeps getting big is swinging above me
- elementary to certain point of age : A lot of ducks swarming up in the air, and I have to catch all of them... So many ducks....
- just yesterday : The more I sleep or the way I hold my blanket will effect my spaceship, I have to fight all the enemies, but I dont remember desperately destroying them, perhaps I played it tactically. And after I woke up, still half-asleep, I remember that I need and upgrade! ( which seemingly useable in real life ) I don`t know why, but I always go will the Increases HP one.
hurm~ is it just me or my halucination becoming more like a game?
Sorry Ibu, Ayah, time angah demam kecik2 dulu kejutkan ibu ayah tgh2 mlm, tido same2 pun kate " ade bola besar! ade bola besar! tuu.. tuu!! " huhuhuhuhu~~~ untungnyer korang yang belajar kat Msia bleh berulang alik ke rumah~ kat sini demam camnepun kene jage diri sendiri tau~ terima kasih la kat mak ayah korang yang kerje dari 8 ke 8 tambah lagi 8 jam untuk jage korang~